Black Hawk Country Club Safety Precautions
- Tables sized for 12 will be set for eight
- In the clubhouse, all staff are wearing masks when indoors
- Food and beverage staff are wearing gloves both while in the kitchen (standard practice) and while at the bar mixing cocktails
- Food and beverage outdoor food stations are regularly set up for the members and their guests to enjoy.
- Surfaces are regularly sanitized and wiped down, especially after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use, and is strategically located around the club.
- If a guest or member asks for gloves, they are available as well
- Restrooms are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- We are electrostatic disinfectant fogging all areas of the club as well as disinfectant carpet cleaning.
- All filters in the clubhouse have been changed often and meet capital HIPPA standards
Please remember to bring your own mask and wear it when not at your table or eating.